- Download the Miscellaneous Application Form and complete it
- Attach the following documents
• Current passport in original and photocopies of its first and last pages
• Proof of current US residence address: (copy of any one of -US Driving License / Gas, Electricity, Water or landline telephone bill or Bank statement displaying applicant’s address / House Lease Agreement / State Identification Card)
(Please carry originals of all the supporting documents which you have enclosed with the application. If applying by mail, photocopies of all the supporting documents should be notarized. Do not send any original documents except the PASSPORT. The passport should be sent in original.)
- Additional requirements: In addition to the above requirements additional requirements for respective misc. services are mentioned below.
- Then along with the fees approach in person at the ConsulateGeneral of India, Consular Wing, 3 East, 64th Street, New York, NY 10065 between 09.15 am and 11.30 am on all working days (Monday to Friday, except Consulate Holidays). The service will be rendered the same day and the delivery of attested documents will be between 12.30-01.00 pm.
- You may apply by mail addressed to Consulate General of India, Consular Wing, 3 East, 64th Street, New York, NY 10065. The necessary service fees should be sent by money order/cashier's check/certified check. In addition, for return postage, you may either send a trackable pre-paid return mailing envelope (USPS 'Express Mail') or enclose a money order/cashier’s check/ certified check for US$ 25 payable to Consulate General of India, New York. Personal cheques, debit and credit cards or other banking instruments are not accepted. The documents will be returned in 10 business days.